- SUPER STURDY DOG LEASH: This dog leash has a Double Layer design. This 2-layer design makes it 2x tougher than normal nylon leashes. Its weight is much lighter than leather, rope or chain leashes'. As a result, many people even use this dog leash for their alpacas or horses.
- REMARKABLY COMFORTABLE LEASH: The dog leash has a padded handle to protect users' hands from rug burn. If your dog is a puller, you can instantly tell the difference between this leash and your old ones. Besides, it's a good length at 6 feet to have an absolute control over your dog.
- BETTER THAN CASH BACK GUARANTEE: PetsLovers Leash is manufactured and distributed by a family owned business - Dutchy Brand. If the leash does not work for you and your dog for any reason, you can contact the manufacturer and you will get a 100% refund. You are free to decide to return the leash or to donate it to a local dog rescue.
- BE MORE VISIBLE: this PetsLovers Leash has a bright blue color which helps enhancing exposure. People can easily find it and it also makes owners and their pets safer during the walk.
- A GREAT GIFT TO DOG OWNERS: This leash has a nice package which can be a great gift idea for a birthday family present. You will be pleasantly surprised when you hold it in your hands.
Tip: Go to above "Special offers" and Click on one of "Add Both To Cart" orange buttons to save extra 20% off at checkout.
"If you are looking for a sturdy leash with a comfortable grip, this PetsLovers Premium Dog Leash is a great option. Six feet is the recommended leash length to use for walking or training your dog as it is long enough to make walking easy, but short enough that you can take control when necessary. I use this leash with a training collar to teach my dog not to pull. The 1 layer leash fits well on my 18 lb dog and can easily handle a dog that is bigger. The leash is thick and looks like it will hold up over time. I am not worried about the leash snapping when my dog lunges or pulls. However, if you have a much larger dog that likes to pull, the 2 layer leash might be a safer choice. I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend this to others who are in the market for a durable, high quality leash."Review from JLon July 18, 2016