- -The Petgle Professional Dematting Comb with double sided comb design makes grooming your pets very easy. This thoughtful design will help you and your pet adapt to an effective and quick grooming process. Your pet will feel more relaxed; no more uncomfortable tugging on matted hair. Start grooming using the lower density comb side and then swap over to use the higher density comb for the finishing touches.
- -Our comb effectively clears all the mats and tangles from your pet's hair.The comb will also help to remove some of the loose undercoat from your pet.However, this tool is for dematting, not necessarily for deshedding. If you are in need of a tool for deshedding your pet, you can try our professional deshedding tool from our shop.
- -The sharp teeth on the comb help to prevent tugging your pet's hair. At the same time, the rounded ends helps prevent scratching your pet's skin making this a safe tool to use even on pets with sensitive skin.
- -The 3" wide design makes grooming more efficient. 17 high density teeth, plus 9 lower density teeth helps you finish dematting quickly especially on medium and large pets.The specially designed ergonomic handle are comfortable to hold and easy to use. This makes your grooming experience pleasurable for both you and your pet.
- -The handles are specially manufactured TPE & PP which are made from eco-friendly materials. These materials are used in place of silicone which pet hair tends to stick to. Instead, the TPE & PP handle repels pet hair and stays comfortable in the hand. With adequate care and maintenance, our dematting brush will provide you with many years of comfort and ease of use.
Blade Materials: Stainless Steel
Handle Materials: TPE & PP - Eco-friendly Materials
Pack List: 1 x Dematting Comb
Will this dematting tool scratch my pet's skin?
If used properly, there should be no scratching or pain for your pet. The rounded ends on the teeth are specially designed to protect the skin.
Even the teeth of the comb that touches your pet's skin have rounded ends. The sharp cutting area will not touch the skin.
What is the best way to use the pet dematting brush?
The best way to use our dematting tool is to start with the lower density teeth side of the brush for stubborn mats and tangles at the outer edge of the coat and work inward to break apart any mats.
Next, finish with the higher density teeth side for faster results or when thinning and deshedding. Try to avoid the tool coming into direct contact with pet's skin.
Be sure to always comb in the direction of the hair growth. If you encounter any serious matting, especially with thick hair, you should be patient and gently groom the area. Do not tug or pull the fur. By using uniform and smooth strokes, the hair will eventually successfully.
Will this pet dematting comb pull out the hairs instead of cutting the mats ?
No, if used correctly, the comb will not pull your pet's hair. Please refer to question 2 for additional information.
Does it work on my short hair cat?
Yes, it can work well on both short-haired and long-haired pets.
How often should I use this pet dematting brush ?
It's best to keep grooming time short and on a weekly basis. This will keep the experience positive for you and your pets.
Important: it's a tool for weekly grooming, not daily grooming!
Tags:Pet Dematting Comb,Pet Dematting Tool,Pet Dematting Brush,Pet Dematting Rake,Dog Dematting Tool,Dog Dematting Comb,Dog Dematting Brush