- SAFE AND NATURAL - NO CORTIZONE - 100% natural anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, & anti-viral herb blend.
- SAVE MONEY - On expensive vet visits by using as a dog & cat EAR CLEANER & for EAR MITES
- EASE INFLAMMATION & PAIN - Contains herbs with pain relieving & anti-inflammatory benefits.
- NO MORE STINKY EARS - Efficiently remove dirt, wax, debris, dust, & bacteria from your pet's ears.
- STOP SWIMMERS EAR- warm & place a few drops in dog's ear before swimming.
NaturPet's EAR DROPS
• Outer and Inner Ear infections and associated pain, discharge, and vertigo.
• Swimmer's ear.
• Reduces inflammation and pain
• Suitable for both cats and dogs
Lobelia aerial parts (Lobelia inflata) - used in this formula as a pain reliever, it is also effective in bringing abscesses or boils to a head.
Echinachea root (Echinacea angustifolia) - has wonderful anti biotic properties that assist in membrane healing and the promotion of wound healing. Echinacea is a great stimulator of the immune system and works to increase the production of interferon, a vital component in the ability to fight viral infection.
Black Cohosh root (Cimicifuga racemosa) - helps to relieve inflammation associated with ear infections.
Blue Vervain aerial parts (Verbena officinalis) - traditionally used for the reduction of inflammation and for pain relief.
Skullcap aerial parts (Scutellaria laterifl ora) - is a detoxifier and an astringent that helps to draw out toxins.
Blue Cohosh root (Caulophyllum thalictroides)- works well in combination with the Black Cohosh to reduce inflammation. Garlic bulb, fresh (Allium sativum) - is a natural anti-biotic that helps to fight off infections and also helps relieve pain.
Olive Oil - the very base of these drops has its own benefits as olive oil acts as a carrier to help the herbs to be absorbed and penetrate for healing action. Also helps to soothe and protect sensitive skin tissue.
Put a few drops in the ear canal. Also apply with a swab to exposed outer ear surfaces.
• Drops may be warmed up prior to dosing to help soothe and relieve pain. • Some breeds of dogs are vulnerable to swimmer's ear - try putting in a couple of drops of Ear Drops before going near the water because you know that once you throw that stick they will be in the water!!!