- One of the best dog brushes on the market, it has a double row of stainless steel pins/teeth to reduce pulling the coat without damaging it or hurting your pet. It is a very gentle experience or your dog, cat, rabbit, or any other furry friend that needs brushing.
- Our undercoat rake dramatically reduces shedding by up to 90% after just 1 short session. This is compared to only 30% with the average brush or comb. Perfect for matted, heavy shedding undercoats and fur.
- Our professional grooming brushes can be used on both dogs, cats, rabbits, or equestrian horses that have short, medium or long hair. This professional, high quality brush is priced well, so you can buy one to keep in the house and one for the car.
- Recommended and used by veterinarians, groomers, and pet professionals. The perfect brush for removing unwanted shedding hair. Scientifically designed to promote healthy skin and a shiny top coat. Protects you and your pet from skin allergies, and minimizes irritation from build up, which reduces allergic airborne elements.
- The innovative design allows air to your pet's skin and stimulates the hair follicles, allowing the release of healthy oils. The conturing handle is strong and durable, made of a non-slip, non-toxic silicone. The stainless pins take the unnecessary 'hurt' out of grooming your pet.
This brush has been developed by pet care experts.The innovative design allows air to the skin and stimulates hair follicles, allowing the release of healthy oils. Most grooming brushes have a single row of pins that become clogged, making hair removal a painful process. Our designs ensures a comfortable, more pleasurable experience for your dog, cat, rabbit, or horse. It's the gentle method of getting your furry friend looking their best.
Who is this good for?
This rake can be used on any animal with hair; both dogs and cats, rabbits, horses, guinea rabbits, with short, medium or long hair.
What's so great about the design?
This brush effectively eliminates mats, tangles, and removes dead hair. You don't have to worry about embarrassing hair on your furniture, floors and clothing, or in the car. Unlike others that have hard, uncomfortable grips, we've designed ours with a soft, silicone handle with a contoured grip. It allows you precise control and won't wear your hand out.
How is this good for your pet's health?
This brush has been scientifically designed to promote healthy skin and a shiny top coat. It protects you and your pet from skin allergies and minimizes irritation from build up, which reduces allergic airborne elements.
Why do I need to brush my pet?
Just like us, your pet has hair follicles, many more in fact. It is so important to brush your pet to stimulate these follicles so that their coats are healthy and vibrant.
What do I have to lose?
Absolutely nothing. Our products are always backed by the 100% money back guarantee! Click ADD TO CART and see the benefits.