Well if you’re a dog owner by now you may or may not have heard of the Brain Training for Dogs program by Adrienne Farricelli. If you have good if not let me give you an overview of the merits of the program. Then you can decide whether or not it’s something you could consider using.
Adrienne Farricelli touts that she’s a certified trainer whose skills were forged at the CPDT-KA which is an acronym that stands for Certified Professional Dog Trainer-Knowledge Assessed. If that organization escapes familiarity don’t feel bad, I hadn’t heard of them before myself. There are a lot of these private concerns that are essentially small training programs that provide certifications that are not really sanctioned by any governmental body.
But upon examining the acquired educational credentials they bestow upon their students they usually require the assimilation of considerable information on dog training methodology.
The necessary achievements required for hanging that list of letters after one’s name is as follows; getting a passing score on a 250 multiple choice question exam. It covers animal husbandry, learning theory, instruction skill, ethology, and training equipment. A signed attestation statement from Veterinarian, at least 300 hours in dog training within the last three years and an adherence to a code of ethics. All this will cost you $385.
As you can see you would expect someone with this amount of training to know something about the field of dog training. Given that we now know that Adrienne is qualified to be a dog trainer we can delve into what the approach to dog training is that she offers.
Adrienne proclaims that our dogs have much more intelligence than we give them credit for having. And that we as dog owners need to nurture that intelligence with mental stimulation. Adrienne says that traditional training technics are old and outdated relying on force and dominance. Her training methods are force free and gentle. Too many training programs instill fear in your pet rather than nurturing a loving relationship.
Adrienne gives you access to a program that has taken her over a decade to develop. The Brain Training for Dogs program exceeds other products because it’s also a membership site. It has a forum where you can exchange information with others who have purchased the program. They share their experiences by detailing the problems they were able to overcome in getting a better-behaved pet.
To emphasize the learning nature of the program Adrienne has the course broken down into stages of what would be an elementary school career. With your dog going from pre-school all the way through college. This program really is quite extensive and you really will have plenty to keep you and your dog busy on the way to a better relationship. By the time you’ve gone through all the material being offered if your dog isn’t better behaved then you must have missed a step or two along the way. Not to worry though you can simply retrace your steps and get a better understanding of what you may have not gotten the first time through.
What’s the cost for this rather meaty program? $47 for that price point you gain access to all the training material which include ;
- Cutting-edge dog training science and techniques.
- Gentle force-free techniques ONLY.
- Clear instructions with pictures.
- Troubleshooting segments in the Brain Training course for difficult dogs.
- Video demonstrations of the brain training games.
- A HUGE archive covering almost every dog behavior problem you could think of.
- Tailor-made solutions for behavior problems which tackle the root cause.
- Exclusive information from a certified professional trainer with years of experience.
- Ability to submit questions directly to me for answering through my support system.
- A private forum where members can discuss dogs and dog training, or just chat and connect with like-minded people.
- An online member’s area which means you can easily access all of the information on the go. Not too bad I’d have to say. Well the next choice is simply yours, are you at wit’s end with solving your dog training troubles? Then your solution is a click away!